- When you try to launch SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC), the Chrome browser crashes and shuts / closes down (exits).
- When you try to open Chrome, the following message occurs:
- Restore pages?
- Chrome didn’t shut down Correctly.
[Restore] [Open startup pages]
- A Google Chrome update may have also occurred.
- A proxy auto-config (PAC) file is set in the address field in the proxy settings area of the internet browser (under Internet Properties > LAN Settings).
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Upgrade to the latest version of Chrome (74.0.3729.131). See Chrome Releases and note the latest version with the section title: Stable Channel Update for Desktop.
You may also need to reset Google Chrome by performing the following the steps:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click Settings or type chrome://settings in the browser address field.
- Scroll to the bottom and click Advanced.
- Chromebook, Linux, and Mac: Under "Reset Settings," click Restore settings to their original defaults > Reset Settings.
- Windows: Under "Reset and cleanup,” click Restore settings to their original defaults > Reset Settings.
- Fix Chrome if it crashes or won't open
- Reset Chrome settings to default
- Issue 939310: Cannot browse web with Chrome 72 in combination with a Proxy PAC and VPN
- 2787668 - Fail to open model in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) in Chrome version 74
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, Unable to log-in: SAC log-in screen (Browser) shut down with Chrome version 74, Fix The “Chrome Didn’t Shut down Correctly” Error Once, fatal issue log in to SAC, close , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem