- SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) releases and release information.
- Why is my SAP Analytics Cloud system updated quarterly (QRC) and not bi-weekly (fasttrack)?
- Why is my SAP Analytics Cloud system on version 2019.21.8 / 2019.21.X?
- Previously my SAC system was updated every two weeks (bi-weekly / fast track), however now the system is on version 2019.21.8 /2019.21.X since November 2019.
- Which individual releases are contained in each quarterly release?
- For further information and frequently asked questions (FAQS), see: SAP Analytics Cloud > Release Cycle.
- See what's new in the Q4 2019 release of SAP Analytics Cloud!
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP Analytics Cloud is now on a quarterly release schedule that aligns with SAP’s global strategy for cloud application releases. This means you can expect a new version once every quarter.
- For further information and frequently asked questions (FAQs), see SAP Analytics Cloud > Release Cycle.
- You will not be able to go back to the fast track release cycle once your system has been moved to the quarterly release cycle (QRC).
- Partner test and demo systems (T & D) will stay on the fast track release cycle and will not be migrated to the QRC.
- See the product updates and product plan for what's new including new features and functionality: SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Product Updates and Plan.
- 2768095 - Bi-Weekly Release Cycle vs Quarterly Release Cycle in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- SAP Cloud Availability Center (personalized, at-a-glance view into your SAP cloud products with status and availability)
- 2492733 - Service level agreements (SLA) for SAP Analytics Cloud customers
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, QRC, Bi, weekly, BI-Weekly, When will be our system version updated, latest releases, biweekly, regarding SAC's release cycles, and the versions within each release, , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning Functionality, Planning Models , LOD-ANA-BR , Digital Boardroom (DiBo) , LOD-ANA-PR , Predictive Scenarios, Smart Predict , Problem