- Why is my SAP Analytics Cloud system on version 2019.02.7 / 2019.02.X?
- Previously my SAP Analytics Cloud System was updated every two weeks (bi-weekly / fast track), however my system is on version 2019.02.8 / 2019.02.X since February 2019.
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- As of version 2018.19, SAP Analytics Cloud is moving from a bi-weekly (fast track) release schedule to a quarterly release schedule to align with SAP’s global strategy for cloud application releases. This means you can expect a new version once every quarter.
- Further information and frequently asked questions (FAQs): SAP Analytics Cloud > Release Cycle.
- You will not be able to go back to the fast track release cycle once your system has been moved to the quarterly release cycle.
- Partner test and demo systems will stay on the fast track release cycle and will not be migrated to QRC.
- SAP Cloud Availability Center (personalized, at-a-glance view into your SAP cloud products with status and availability)
- 2492733 - Service level agreements (SLA) for SAP Analytics Cloud customers
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, QRC, Bi, weekly, BI-Weekly, When will be our system version updated, latest releases, biweekly , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem