- SAP Analytics Cloud releases and release information.
- Why is my SAP Analytics Cloud system updated quarterly and not bi-weekly?
- Why is my SAP Analytics Cloud system on version 2019.8.11 / 2019.08.X?
- Previously my SAC system was updated every two weeks (bi-weekly / fast track), however my system is on version 2019.8.11 / 2019.08.X since May 2019.
- Which individual releases are contained in each quarterly release?
- For further information and frequently asked questions (FAQS), see: SAP Analytics Cloud > Release Cycle.
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- As of version 2018.19, SAP Analytics Cloud is moving from a bi-weekly (fast track) release schedule to a quarterly release schedule to align with SAP’s global strategy for cloud application releases. This means you can expect a new version once every quarter.
- Further information and frequently asked questions (FAQs): SAP Analytics Cloud > Release Cycle.
- You will not be able to go back to the fast track release cycle once your system has been moved to the quarterly release cycle.
- Partner test and demo systems will stay on the fast track release cycle and will not be migrated to QRC.
- See the product updates and product plan for what's new including new features and functionality: SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Product Updates and Plan.
- 2768095 - Bi-Weekly Release Cycle vs Quarterly Release Cycle in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- SAP Cloud Availability Center (personalized, at-a-glance view into your SAP cloud products with status and availability)
- 2492733 - Service level agreements (SLA) for SAP Analytics Cloud customers
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, QRC, Bi, weekly, BI-Weekly, When will be our system version updated, latest releases, biweekly, regarding SAC's release cycles, and the versions within each release, , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning Functionality, Planning Models , LOD-ANA-BR , Digital Boardroom (DiBo) , LOD-ANA-PR , Predictive Scenarios, Smart Predict , Problem