- Why is my SAP Analytics Cloud system on version 2018.19.5 / 2018.19.X?
- Previously my SAP Analytics Cloud System was updated every two weeks, however my system is on the 2018.19.X version since November 2018.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.19.5
- As of version 2018.19, SAP Analytics Cloud is moving from a bi-weekly release schedule to a quarterly release schedule to align with SAP’s global strategy for cloud application releases. This means you can expect a new version once every quarter.
- Please find further information and FAQS here.
- SAP Cloud Availability Center (personalized, at-a-glance view into your SAP cloud products with status and availability)
- 2492733 - Service level agreements (SLA) for SAP Analytics Cloud customers
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, QRC, Bi, weekly, BI-Weekly, When will be our system version updated, latest releases , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem