SAP S/4HANA Custom Analytical Queries no longer visible in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP S/4HANA 1808
Reproducing the Issue
- Use the "Custom Analytical Queries" Fiori App in SAP S/4HANA to create a Custom Analytics Query
- Create a Live Data Connection to SAP S/4HANA in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Notice that the Custom Analytics Query does not show up after 1808 update
A new faster and better search for queries was developed in BW/4HANA 1.0 SP8 and it was also shipped with S/4HANA based on 7.53 (1809) on Premise and 7.73 cloud (1808).
This new stricter search was also adopted by SAC with respect on authorizations given in CDS.
General roles, more precisely roles like Analytics - Query Design (SAP_BCR_CA_ANA_AQD_PC) have to enhanced.
To also see local created queries please ensure that the valid authorizations on authorization have been added:
DDLNAME = YY1_*, YY9_*
ACT = *
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, S4, S/4HANA. CDS, View, 1808, Custom, Analytical, Query , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , BC-SRV-APS-EXT-AQD , Fiori based Query Designer , Problem