You can logon to SAP Analytics Cloud after configuring your Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) as your custom SAML Identity Provider
However, when you log out, your browser shows: HTTP status 500 - Multidomain params signature is not valid in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Configure SAML SSO authentication for SAP Analytics Cloud using ADFS
- Log in to SAP Analytics Cloud
- Log out of SAP Analytics Cloud
- The browser shows the error: HTTP status 500 - Multidomain params signature is not valid
The ADFS claim does not contain the required format: <NameID Format="urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:1.1:nameid-format:unspecified">USER_NAME</NameID>
The original Claim only contains:
Warning - The steps indicated here are correct for our testing Active Directory. You should contact your AD FS administrator or Microsoft to confirm that are valid for your environment.
- In the AD FS Administrator, go to Relying Party Trusts > Select the entry for SAP Analytics Cloud > Right click and select Edit Claim Rules...
- Modify the rule used to Send LDAP Attributes as Claims. As Outgoing Claim Type, select PPID (for example). In this screenshot, you will see that we use the logon name (SAMAccountName).
- Click OK to save the changes
- Add a new rule > Select Transform an Incoming Claim > Type a name for it "Issuing nameid-format" for example
- As Incoming claim Type, select the previously selected PPID
- As Outgoing claim type select "Name ID" from the list
- You can leave Outgoing Name ID format: "Unspecified"
|1. Edit Claim Rule|
|2. Add Transform Claim|
|3. Issue Format|
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
directory, error, 500, logoff, logout, exit, saml, adfs, ad, saml2, saml, sso, Cloud-Analytics, multi, domain, params. signature , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem