- You configured your custom SAML Identity Provider according to the product's documentation. You want to deploy the application directly in your SAML IdP "launchpad" (IdP initiated)
- Service Provided initiate works as expected. You connect to your SAP Analytics Cloud tenant and you are redirected correctly to your SAML Identity Provider.
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAML 2.0 Identity Provider
SAP Analytics Cloud does not support yet Identity Provider initiated SSO.
You can raise this requirement on the Customer Influence site for SAP Analytics Cloud
Your can add a simple link to your application in your IdP's launchpad. This will work as expected as the user is already authenticated.
- Help resources and free SAP Analytics Cloud content
- Help portal
- SAP Community (Questions & Answers / Direct Link to ask question / Blogs)
- SAP Community WIKI
- Improvement requests (on the SAP Customer Influence portal)
- Video tutorials
- Videos by topic areas: (Overview, Models and Connections, Stories, SAP Digital Boardroom, Planning, Collaboration, Administration)
- Training events
- Past event recordings
- New user handbook
- How to connect to on-premise data
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud
- Introducing SAP BusinessObjects Cloud: BI and Planning (SAP Press book)
SAML, initiate, sp initiated, initiated, Idp, SBOC, SAC, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, Business Objects, SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem