You are releasing a Production Order. You want to know how to cancel/delete this Production Order.
Once a Production Order is released, it is not possible to cancel/delete it. However, you can directly finish the relevant Production Tasks of the Production Order, without reporting any quantity. To do so,
- Go to the Production Control work center.
- Select the Task Control view.
- Open the Advanced search and enter production order in the Production Order ID field.
- Choose Go button.
- Select the relevant task and select it.
- Choose Change Status to Finish.
This way Task will be finished without reporting any quantity. This will also change the status of the Production Order as Finished. Production Request will also be closed. Then you can create a new Production Proposal to start the production process again.
However, if you want to create a new Production Order with reference to the same Production Request then first finish the task without reporting the quantity as explained above. Then follow the below mentioned steps:
- Go the Production Requests view.
- Search for the relevant production request. Here you can see that the Create Order button is disabled.
- Choose Undo Set Complete. After this, Create Order button will get enabled.
- Choose Create Order then Partial Quantity.
- Enter Number of Production Orders you want to create.
- Then enter Ordered Quantity Per Order. Also if you do not want to create further Production Orders for this Production Request, then select Production Order Creation Completed.
- Finally choose OK button.
It will create a new production order with reference to this Production Request.
Cancel Delete, Production Order, Production Request, Release, Production Control, Create Order, Partial Quantity , KBA , AP-PE-ORD , Production Order , Problem