How can I move (transport) a model and its stories from a test or quality assurance (QA) to a production environment (tenant) in SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- There is no automated way to perform this feature at this time. You will need to you use the Deployment option.
- The following video explains the capability for transporting stories and models from one tenant (export) to another (import) within SAP Analytics Cloud. This functionality serves multiple purposes around content management, backup and change management.
Caution: It is not recommended to use exports to archive content. Content can only be imported in the same version of the application from which it was exported, or the subsequent version. After your system is upgraded again, you cannot import the content.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
import, qa, DEV, PROD, transport, transfer, export, story, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, SAC, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, Move to production, We would like to inform which possibilities are available to move a model and its stories to the production environment? , KBA , story, models , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , How To