- How can I move / copy / transport a model (both transactional and master data) and/or its underlying objects (stories, connections etc) between two systems in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)?
- Can a two system landscape (test / production) in SAP Analytics Cloud be used?
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- If you want to have a two system landscape, then two separate systems are required: A production system and a test system.
- This requires purchasing multiple systems from your SAP Account Manager.
- There is no automated way to perform transports between two systems (URL's).
- Use the Deployment option to transports content between two systems.
- The following video explains how to transport a model and its underlying objects (stories, connections, allocations etc.) from one system (export) to another (import):
- Export and Import Objects for Deployment.
- Note: Only public files can be transported.
- This functionality serves multiple purposes around content management, backup and change management.
Caution: It is not recommended to use exports to archive content. Content can only be imported in the same version of the application from which it was exported, or the subsequent 2 versions (i.e. current version, current version +1, current version +2). After your system is upgraded again (i.e. current version +3), you cannot import the content.
- SAP Analytics Cloud - Enterprise Readiness
- 2539529 - How can I get deleted objects restored in SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Cloud Trust Center - Learn more about our cloud security, trust, compliance and services.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
import, qa, DEV, PROD, transport, transfer, export, story, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, SAC, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, Move to production, We would like to inform which possibilities are available to move a model and its stories to the production environment? lifecylce management, porting model SAC, Moving content from one BusinessObjects tenant to another, Moving content from one SAP Analytics Cloud tenant to another, lcm, sac data redundancy backup restore, (Development (Dev), Test (TST), Quality Assurance (QA), Production (PROD) etc.) , KBA , story, models , dr disaster recovery , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , How To