- When creating a geo-location model from Live HANA calculation view, the view containing the geo-location dimension does not appear in SAP Analytics Cloud (formerly known as SAP BusinessObjects Cloud)
- The view containing spatial data does not seem accessible when creating a location dimension based on the calculation view in the modeler.
- A popup error message may appear: Please upgrade your HANA version to 112.04 or higher with a compatible version of the EPM library.
SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
Follow the steps described in the whitepaper "Creating_Geo_model_from_LiveHana.pdf" attached in SAP Note 2370226.
The calculation view has not been created in the package called "SAP_BOC_SPATIAL".
Re-create the calculation view and confirm it was created in a package called "SAP_BOC_SPATIAL".
- 2433853 - Using geospatial analysis / location data with SAP Analytics Cloud
- 2370226 - SAP BusinessObjects Cloud 2016.19 release information
- Creating Geo Spatial Models from HANA Calculation Views
- Help resources and free SAP Analytics Cloud content
- Help portal
- SAP Community (Questions & Answers / Direct Link to ask question / Blogs)
- SAP Community WIKI
- Improvement requests (on the SAP Customer Influence portal)
- Video tutorials
- Videos by topic areas: (Overview, Models and Connections, Stories, SAP Digital Boardroom, Planning, Collaboration, Administration)
- Training events
- Past event recordings
- New user handbook
- How to connect to on-premise data
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud
- Introducing SAP BusinessObjects Cloud: BI and Planning (SAP Press book)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
geo, spatial, model, boc, bocloud, c4a, cloud4analytics, c4a, missing, view, analytic, calculation, attribute, location, longitude, latitude, cv, lat, attributes attribute, geo enrichment, geo-loc, geoloc, geolocations, geo-coded, remote HANA, geo, spatial, map, location, longitude, latitude, Geocoded, geo-coded, data, analytic, planning models, lat, long, SAC, map layers, geo-coding , Geo Enrichment not available when loading data into existing model (that contains latitude and longitude dimensions), calc view, The latitude and longitude metrics defined as double in the hana view are not available in the story for the geomap. Attached artifacts , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , How To