- Recruiting Management.
- Partner/Professional Services engagement is required.
What is a Candidate Snapshot?
- A snapshot (copy) of the candidate profile is taken when an application is viewed by a recruiting user (recruiter, hiring manager, etc.) for the first time.
This information is stored with the application in the More Information and Background Elements sections, and is shown whenever the application is viewed. This ensures the candidate profile information is locked and will not change in the recruiting user’s view, even if the candidate edits their candidate profile during the time that the job application is being processed.
- This is an important aspect of OFCCP compliance because it ensures that all recruiting users are making hiring decisions based on a consistent understanding of the candidate's data throughout the application process. This also ensures that candidates cannot complicate any legal proceedings by changing their data to make the client seem to be practicing unfair hiring.
- If the client is seeking to adhere strongly to OFCCP best practices, It is not recommended to configure the EDIT_CANDIDATE_SNAPSHOT capability in the Application XML, since that allows the candidate profile snapshot data to be edited and changed.
- EDIT_CANDIDATE_SNAPSHOT: This button permission is used to grant a user permission to edit the contents of the candidate profile snapshot associated to the application (must be used in conjunction with candidate profile permissions and application permissions to actually allow the fields to be editable; the user must have all the right permissions in all the right places at once.) If this button is properly permissioned for the logged in user, the candidate’s email address can be updated.
KBA , sf candidate profile , sf recruiting , sf recruiting execution , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions