Some users cannot access Career Site Builder from Admin Center in BizX. They either get an SSO error message or are redirected to the SF login page.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing Integration
- Career Site Builder
Reproducing the Issue
- Open Admin Center
- Open Manage Career Site Builder
- User gets an SSO error message or is redirected to a SF login page.
This is due to a misconfiguration in site setup activities and/or Recruiter SSO.
A frequent issue causing this is that the user who is permissioned to access CSB has the same email address as another user in the User Data File. See KBA 2430188
Another issue causing the user to be ignored during the sync is that they do not have any email address populated in Bizx. The same process outlined in the above KBA should be followed to check this.
If this KBA does not help and the user is still getting redirected to the home page when accessing CSB: (Note the next steps require access to Provisioning and Command Center so must be performed by an Implementation Partner with Site Manager access)
- Navigate to Provisioning>Company Settings and ensure “Enable Social Sourcing”, “Recruiting Marketing”, “Enable Job Marketing”, and “Enable Career Site Builder” are selected for the instance
- Navigate to Command Center>Site Setup>SSO and verify that the Recruiter SSO checkbox is checked. If not, check the box and run the recruiter sync at the bottom of the SSO page.
- If Recruiter SSO is enabled, verify if your admin user was synced with Command Centre by navigating to Command Center>Users>Search (Client Admin) and searching by user First/Last Name.
- If your admin user is not in the list, navigate to Command Center>Site>Site Maintenance Viewer and select “Get Recruiters from ATS”. If an error is displayed for the most recent sync job, click on the error to display the details & see if your admin user failed the most recent sync and fix whatever issue arose.
- If the sync ran successfully but CSB access continues to fail, validate the RMK Datacenter URL configuration in Provisioning>Manage Recruiting>Recruiting Marketing Data Center URL as well as the API configuration by matching the configuration in Command Center>Integrations>Manage API Credentials and Provisioning>Service Provider Settings>Recruiting Marketing Settings.
2430188 - While accessing Manage Career Site Builder the system redirects to home page
Career Site Builder, CSB, Unable to access CSB, redirect, login page , KBA , csg_q , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , Problem