- Connections created in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) cannot be shared between users.
- Import data connections created by a user are not visible for other users.
- Users having admin roles are also not able to see connections created by other users.
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in with user "A" having Admin role assigned and create an Import Data Connection successfully.
- Now log in with User "B" and observe that the connection created before (with user "A") is not visible.
- The created Import Data Connection has not been shared or cannot be shared.
- Check here if, the created connection can be shared.
- Share the connection if it is possible.
- As soon as a model has been created based on the connection created by user "A", user "B" with appropriate rights will be able to use this model (and the data imported from connection) for reporting.
- In order to report from the most recent dataset a schedule needs to be set by the connection creator user "A".
- To run a schedule by user "B" the connection must be shared first, then a new import job must be created by user "B" based on the shared connection.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Conn, shares, share, shared, sharing, EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, SBOC, SAC, you, dont, have, rights, to, refresh, update, model, modeler, schedule, importing, , KBA , LOD-ANA-AQU , Import Data Connections (Acquiring Data) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Product Enhancement