- Are deep links supported in SuccessFactors Recruiting?
- If so, what are the possible links?
- What are the restrictions of deep links in Recruiting?
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting
Deep Links are supported in SuccessFactors Recruiting; however, there are some restrictions:
- SSO must be enabled.
- Deep links are intended for internal users only. External candidates cannot use deep links.
- Deep links are focused on tabs but not on job requisitions. It is not possible to have a link that goes directly to a job requisition.
- If a customer wants to copy and paste a link to be embedded in an email.
- If a customer wants to have a direct link from the intranet.
- This solution is universal feature.
List of Links
The most updated list of Deep Links supported in SuccessFactors Recruiting are located HERE.
KB article 2089418 - Quick Links and Deep-Linking within the SuccessFactors Application
sf, success factors, RCM, deeplink, deep link, SSO , KBA , sf career site , sf recruiting permissions , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To