- E-Verify web service has failed error is received when submitting a candidate to E-verify.
- Error message: "The request to E-Verify web service has failed with following error. invalid_client_company_Authorization: Unauthorized to perform case operation for client".
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to the instance
- Go to Onboarding > Everify work queue
- Choose a candidate and process Iniitial Verification
- Click on 'Submit'.
- Error is received.
The client company ID configured in Superadmin > Everify Options is incorrect.
- The Client Company ID is a number provided to the customer when an MOU is requested and signed.
- The number configured should match the information from what the DHS have.
FOR LIVE CUSTOMERS
- Log a support ticket with the following description:
- The request to E-Verify web service has failed:INVALID_CLIENT_COMPANY_AUTHORIZATION
- Component: LOD-SF-OBD-EVF
- Provide your Company ID, the name of the affected candidate as well as support access.
- Permission to replicate issue and screen capture of the issue.
FOR IMPLEMENTATION PARTNERS:
- Login to the customer's superadmin account
- Go to the Everify Options settings
- Update the Client Company ID based on the Client Company ID provided when the MOU was siigned or requested.
2421435 - How to create an Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) for E-Verify [Compliance] - Onboarding 1.0
The request to E-Verify web service has failed, INVALID_CLIENT_COMPANY_AUTHORIZATION, EV30, Everify, EVF, E-Verify, Initial Verification , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-I9 , I9 Issues and requests for Onboarding , Problem