Candidate won't be able to apply using the invite to apply link
SAP Successfactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to 'Admin center' -> Manage Recruiting Settings -> Job Requisition -> make sure that 'Allow forwarding of candidates to unposted jobs' is enabled
- Post the Job requisition via External Private posting or both External private posting and Agency posting
- Forward the candidate via "add candidate" (if it's posted via Agency, then you can forward a candidate via agency)
- Move the candidate to Invite to Apply
- Candidate will receive an email and try to apply using the 'Invite to Apply' link
- Then the following error will be received:
“The job posting is either expired or not posted.”
This issue has been reported to our Engineering team and they re-evaluating the different scenario for the "Invite to Apply" feature then a possible code fix can be provided accordingly. We will keep this document updated as soon as there will be an available code fix.
As a workaround, the job requisition should not be posted via "External Private Posting" in order to prevent the error in the "Invite to Apply" link.
Invite to apply error, The job posting is either expired or not posted, RCM-78319 , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-APP , Applicants and Job Applications , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , Bug Filed