When the user tries to create a broadcast, he is not able to choose the report object Customer Contract Statistics (CRMCCOHHB_Q0001) from the value help of Object Name.
The data source on which the above report is built, Customer Contract History (CRMCCOHHB) is missing in UI.
SAP Business By Design
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Analytics work center and choose the view Broadcasts.
- Click on New.
- Choose the value help of Object Name.
- Try searching for the report name "Customer Contract Statistics" or report ID "CRMCCOHHB_Q0001".
- It will not be available.
- Now Go to Business Analytics work center and choose the view Design Data Sources.
- Search for the data source Customer Contract History (CRMCCOHHB).
- It will not be available .
- The Data soruce Customer Contract History (CRMCCOHHB) is not visible in the Design Data sources view because the respective Application team did not make it visible for end users.
- There is an issue which prevents reports from showing up in the Value Help of Object Name in Broadcasts, if the underlying datasource is not visible in the UI.
- The issue with the value help of Object Name is taken into our product backlog and it will be fixed in the upcoming releases.
- As a work around, you can directly enter the Report ID CRMCCOHHB_Q0001 in the input field of the Object name while creating a Broadcast. This will allow you to add the object and create the broadcast successfully.
Broadcasts, Broadcast, CRMCCOHHB_Q0001, CRMCCOHHB, Customer Contract History, Customer Contract Statistics, Object Name, Value help, Missing, Not available, Not able to add, data source, Business Analytics. , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , SRD-CRM-UIP , UI Plug-Ins , Problem