- You're using a standard SAP Fieldglass to Successfactors replication package to synch contingent workers from SAP FieldGlass to SuccessFactors;
- Your business scenario requires contingent workers with concurrent employments;
- Replication os such workers is not successfully achieved, possibly yielding OData response message "ChangeSet index 4 - Only one active workorder is allowed per worker contract with the index 0".
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Cloud Platform Integration (CPI)
Incorrect configuration on CPI or incomplete configuration on SuccessFactors.
- Verify if SF is configured properly to support concurrent employment: Implementing and Configuring Concurrent Employment in Employee Central
- Enable Concurrent Employment for Contingent Workers in SF by following the steps described below (taken from Manage Concurrent Employment for Contingent Workers):
Enable concurrent employment for contingent workers
- Log into the application.
- Search and access the Upgrade Center page.
- Click Learn More & Upgrade Now under Important Upgrades Concurrent Employment for Contingent Workers.
- Click Upgrade Now. To upgrade later, click Save for later.
Once enabled, you cannot disable the feature.
Please go through the instructions in the Upgrade Center carefully. Existing work orders are not impacted with this upgrade.
- Make sure that the EC_MULTIPLE_ASSIGNMENT parameter of the Fieldglass Integration Package in CPI is set to 'True' (taken from Using SAP Fieldglass with Employee Central)
COE_GENERAL_SERVER_FAILURE, ChangeSet index 4 - Only one active workorder is allowed per worker contract with the index, work order, upsert, failure, failed, fail, error, not successful, FG to SF-EC integration package, CPI, workorder record, update , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-EC , Employee Central SFAPI & OData Entities , LOD-SF-INT-HCI , Standard SF to 3rd Party CPI (HCI) Content , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , Problem