You have created a Custom Party ZABC (ZABC represents the ID of the Custom Party) but this is not visible to be added on the Parties for Tickets.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select the Overview.
- Search for Tickets for Customer Support.
- Open the Activity.
- Click on Maintain Involved Parties.
- Click on Add Row.
- Party ZABC is not visible.
Party ZABC has Party Category different than "Other Party".
Only Party Category "Other Party" is enabled to be used in Tickets as of the current system behavior.
If you need this functionality urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center. You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use email@example.com or the Partnerfinder.
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of SAP Application Development site , choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea.
Ticket ; Custom ; Party ; Definition ; Party Role ; Z ; Add ; Not added ; Not found , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP-PAP , Ticket - Party Processing , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To