When using a Custom SAML SSO Identity Provider, you would like to make changes to the IdP, such as reverting back to the SAP Default Cloud Identity IdP as you are currently unable to authenticate or log in to your SAP Analytics Cloud tenant.
- Reverting Custom SAML SSO IdP to SAP Default Cloud Identity IdP
- How to use the Identity Provider Administration Tool
- How to update the IdP metadata used by SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020.2.1
Identity Provider Administration Tool
You can now make changes to your SAP Analytics Cloud Tenant's IdP Configuration using the self service Identity Provider Administration Tool below;
Eg. If your tenant is hosted on EU1 then this URL should look like https://console.eu10.sapanalytics.cloud/idp-admin/.
This tool can be accessed outside of SAC, and will require you to be logged in as an S-User with the same email address associated to the SAC Tenant's System Owner.
For more information please take a look at the IdP Administration Guide.
Note: Please only follow these steps if you have no access to SAP Analytics Cloud using your current IdP. If you are able to log in to SAC using a System Owner, you can follow the guide to make similar changes.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC , KBA , LOD-ANA-AUT , SAC Licensing changed to SAC Authentication / Login issue , Problem