While synchronizing newly created users from BizX to IAS using IPS, the following error occurs:
com.sap.cloud.ips.connectors.impl.EntityNotFoundException: No user found from https://xxxxx.accounts.ondemand.com/service/scim/Users?filter=userName eq "AAAAAA",
- SAP Cloud Platform Identity Provisioning Service
- SAP Cloud Platform Identity Authentication Service
Reproducing the Issue
- Set up IPS to synchronize users from BizX source system to IAS target system
- Create new user(s) in BizX/SuccessFactors
- Start IPS sync job to transfer the users to IAS
Several SuccessFactors users have the same email.
In this case only one of these users will be provisioned to IAS and the others will fail with 'EntityNotFoundException: No user found from ...' error.
The reason for this behavior is that IAS has more strict set of restriction regarding the user's attributes:
- user.userName must be unique across all users
- user.emails.value must be unique across all users
- there must not be two users A and B with A.userName == B.emails.value
Make sure that all users have unique email address in the source system and also that no email is reused as userName.
See the following guided answer page for more details about possible solutions:
Additionally make sure that the IAS target system in IPS has the system property "scim.user.unique.attribute" set correctly to "userName".
IPS: List of Properties - search for "scim.user.unique.attribute"
IAS, IPS, SFSF, SuccessFactors, IDP, user, unique, identity authentication service, identity provisioning service, scim.user.unique.attribute, userName , KBA , BC-IAM-IPS , Identity Provisioning Service (IPS) , BC-IAM-IDS , Identity Authentication Service , Problem