- Can I purge all my inactive users?
- Is there a way to purge all inactive users?
- How to mass delete all inactive users?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Log into your instance.
- Go to "Data Retention Management"
- Click on "User permanent purge"
- You will see the option: "Purge all inactive users"
In the b2005 release you can now use the "Purge all inactive users" via "User Permanent Purge" to completely delete inactive users that are already purged using DRTM Master Data Purge or Purge Inactive User. You can use the new option to delete inactive users without having to identify them by user ID or assignment ID in a CSV file.
2005, release, dtrm, purge, inactive purge, purge all, soft purged, delete all inactives, mass delete, permanently delete , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-DRM , Data Retention Management , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , How To