When the Learning user will request approval for a course and hover over the approver's name, it is possible to see the approver's job code, at the top left side of the system.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
In the Learning admin side:
- In the desired course, enable the "Approval Required" box and select the approval process >
- Add the course to the desired catalog(s).
In the Learning user side:
- Assign the course to yourself >
- Select "Request Approval" >
- Hover over the approver's name and note at the top left side of the screen it is possible to see the approver's job code.
This is the current expected behavior of the system and there is not a configuration available to turn it off or on.
If possible, you may clear out the users’ job code info. With that, no data will be displayed when the Learning user hovers over the approver’s name.
Additionally to that, it is also possible to create an enhancement request to have the system functionality changed or improved and to work with the SAP team that delivers Professional Services to work on an alternative solution to help with the implementation.
hover, over, user, approver, view, job, code, data, mouse, approval, approve, request, appear , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-TAP , Approvals , Product Enhancement