The following behavior occurs in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC):
- Date format is not recognized in the model after the import.
- Dimension type cannot be transformed to Date type.
SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020.2.12
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAC.
- Create a model with Salesforce connection.
- Notice that Date dimension is recognized as a Generic dimension.
The issue is caused by a defect in the product.
This issue is currently under investigation by development.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, Salesforce , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Model, Story Design & Visualizations , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , Problem