When inserting a new record on Job Information changing some fields, the record appears with no change in the history.
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- Position Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Job Information
- Go to Insert a new record
- Make some change
- Save it
Result: New record is created, however nothing seems to be changed.
Move this rule as OnChange instead on Position field:
- Go to Manage Business Configuration
- Select JobInfo
- Find the PosToJob rule in Trigger Rules section
- Remove it from there.
- Replace under Position details.
Result: Now this rule will update the fields based on position just the position field is changed.
job, information, no, record, blank, change, saved, PosToJob, sync, values, , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-JOB , Job Information & Job Relationships , LOD-SF-EC-POS , Position Management , Problem