- Users close the browser and when they open it again, they are still logged into their account
- All users are SSO-enabled
- The SSO they're using is SP-initiated
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Enter the SuccessFactors instance via SSO
- Once inside the instance, close out the browser
- Open the browser again > account is still logged in
There is no forced logout, unless the user logs out manually.
User can also clear browser cache and cookies to delete the session.
browser, sso, logout, sp initiated, url, link, session, close, clear, cache, cookies, save, single sign on , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-SAM , SAML SSO First Time Setup , Problem