A private version which has a dot ('.') in his name does not appear in the drop-down menu for the input task version selection.
SAP Analytics Cloud 2020.6.2
This issue is identiified as a product defect.
This issue will be fixed in SAC release 2020.08.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- 2851317 - Where can I find more information on SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) for Planning features and documentation?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning , sc4p , c4p , cforp , cloudforplanning , Cloud for Analytics , Cloud4Analytics , CloudforAnalytics , Cloud 4 Planning , BOC , SAPBusinessObjectsCloud , BusinessObjectsCloud , BOBJcloud , BOCloud. , SAC , SAP AC , Cloud-Analytics , CloudAnalytics , SAPCloudAnalytics ,Error , Issue , System , Data , User , Unable , Access , Sac , Acquisition , Model , Connect , Story , Tenant , Private version , dot , '.' , "." , dot , character , KBA , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , Bug Filed