- How do you change the entity language in the Data Subject Information Reporting?
- How to configure the different locales for each entity?
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
To configure the different locales (languages) for each entity in the Data Subject Information Reporting, please follow the steps below:
- Select the "Configuration" tab
- Select the entity you want to change (for example: User)
- Click on the language bubble at the bottom of the screen
4. Choose the language you want to set > the page will load
5. Make the changes to the fields
6. Click "Save"
Perform the steps above for each language until you've configured all languages for each entity, as per your requirement.
locale, language, change, configure, data subject information reporting, report, tool, entity , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-RBP , Role Based Permissions , Problem