In this KBA it will be demonstrated how to create a Scheduled Offering which takes place, for example, once a week for a period of three weeks and each segment is eight hours in duration.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning - All Supported Versions
For configuring this example we have assumed that there are no bank/public holidays scheduled and the standard working week is Monday to Friday from 9AM to 5PM
- For the first segment this is 8 HRS in duration
- Adding in the second segment the duration is 8 HRS and the Delay Start is 112 HRS.
- 112 HRS is calculated as 168 HRS (24 x 7) - 48HRS (weekend time) = 120 HRS. Then subtract the session duration of 8 HRS.
- Repeat step 2 for third segment
- Now when you create the Scheduled Offering you can see the dates spread across the three different days. Each one week apart.
segment, scheduled offering, weekly, delay start, duration , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-SCH , Scheduled Offerings , How To