Some of the columns can not be seen after exporting a story to be viewing as a PDF
SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to SAC Tenant
- Browse to desired Story
- On the toolbar, click on the file icon which will present a drop-down menu
- Click on export to PDF
- A dialog window will appear, once chosen your selection criteria click on export
- Open the downloaded file in a PDF viewer and observe that not all columns are visible
This behaviour is by design as a snapshot is taken of all the current story elements and any columns that are dependent on the vertical scroller.
Additionally, if the builder panel is open when exporting the story to PDF if it covers any charts they will not be visible either.
Workaround: Untoggle the responsive/flexible column widths checkbox in the builder panel. Set the column widths manually to be smaller so the vertical scroller is not visible.
Planned Update: 2020.Q2 enable user to export the whole table to PDF
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Model, Story Design & Visualizations , Problem