- If the original system liquidity items is changed, it may lead to severe data issue in One Exposure. Therefore, it is required to delete flows with the old original system and rebuild flows with the new original system.
- The flows in the old original system cannot be updated automatically in the new original system.
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Financial Accounting (FSCM)
- To Delete flows. Fiori app Delete Data from One Exposure can be used.
- To regenerate flows. Fiori app Schedule Jobs for Flow Builder can be used.
It is recommended to schedule jobs during the system idle time with no document posting jobs running in parallel.
It is also recommended to schedule jobs only for affected document numbers. It is not recommended to define a job for whole company code, because it will rebuilt all flows for that company code.
App 'Check Cash Flow Item' should be used to verify whether the unnecessary flows were deleted.
fqm_delete, fqm_initialize, S4_PC, jobs, one, exposure, delete, flow, regenerate, S/4HC, cloud , KBA , FIN-FSCM-FQM , One Exposure , FIN-FSCM-CLM , SAP Cash Management , How To