Missing client_id in request cookie error appears in SAP Analytics Cloud Mobile App when logging in to SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020.2
- IPAD MINI 2 with IOS 12
- Analytics app 2.26.1
Reproducing the Issue
- Using Analytics app in IPAD MINI 2 with IOS 12, try to log in to SAP Analytics Cloud tenant
- Notice error occurs as Missing client_id in request cookie
IOS 12 is no longer supported by Analytics app.
Upgrade the IOS version to IOS 13 and higher.
For old IOS device which cannot be upgrade to IOS 13, user needs to consider to replace the device to newer which supports IOS 13.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC , KBA , LOD-ANA-MOB , SAC Mobile , LOD-ANA-DES , Model, Story Design & Visualizations , Problem