You want to understand how the Completion Date is determinted in a ticket
SAP Service Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to the Service work center.
2. Go to the Tickets view.
3. Search and open ticket ID AAA (AAA represents the ticket ID).
4. Go to the Overview facet to the Timeline pane.
5. Check the Completion Date.
The Completion Date is determined based on the ticket status.
The Completion Date is set whenever a status mapped to assignment status ''Requestor Action'' is chosen.
- Agents sents a reply to the customer and sets status to ''Waiting for Customer'' - mapped to Requestor Action.
- Completion Date is set accordingly.
- Customer comes back and status is set back to ''In Process'' - mapped to Processor Action.
- Agent responds to customer and sets status to ''Completed'' - mapped to Requestor Action.
- Completion Date is set to the new date.
Note that changing the status from a Requestor Action status to another Requestor Action status does not re-determine the Completion Date. The date is only maintained again when changing status to a Requestor Action assignment status.
Completion Date, Ticket, Completed, Requestor Action , KBA , ticket , completion date , completed , requestor action , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To