When uploading Asset Accounting Postings error AA660 "Transaction in area & contradicts the net book value rule" is raised.
S/4 HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Enter the Fix Asset Accounting Postings upload section in the migration project.
- Upload/Select the file to process.
- When you reach simulation stage the error is raised.
There are three potential causes for this issue.
- Incorrectly entered data on the template that means the asset will end up with a negative value when uploaded, with the asset class not allowing negative values.
- You have created the master data for the asset, and after this set the negative values indicator in the asset class.
- Check the data entered on the template and amend accordingly to agree with the parameters of the asset class.
- In the app Manage Fixed Assets, set the flag for negative values for these assets created prior to the asset class having the negative indicator set.
KBA , FI-AA-AA-A , Master Data , Problem