When trying to Complete Execution on a Service Order, you see error: Labor resource ABC does not belong to company DEF (Where ABC represents the Labor Resource ID, and DEF represents the Company ID).
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service Orders work center.
- Open the Service Order Processing view.
- Open Service Order GHI (Where GHI represents a Service Order ID).
- Click the View All button.
- Click the Submit button and then Complete Execution.
You will see error: Labor resource ABC does not belong to company DEF.
This can happen for two reasons:
- The Labor Resource really does not belong to the correct Cost Center.
- The Labor Resource was correctly assigned, but the Validity is now over.
Check the Labor Resource configuration:
- Go to the Cost and Revenue work center.
- Open the Resources view.
- Open Labor Resource ABC.
- Navigate to the Valuation tab.
- In the All Cost Center Assignments section, check the Validity and Cost Centers assigned.
- If the Cost Center is assigned incorrectly:
- You can edit the current assignment, or click the Add Row button in order to create a new one.
- If the Validity is expired, you have two options:
- Change the Requested Date on the Service Order header so that it's within the Validity of the Labor Resource.
- Change the Validity of the Labor Resource to accomodate for the configured Requested Date in the Service Order header.
1692907 - In Your Sales Orders the Error Message : "Labor resource not available for service performer" is Triggered
1473402 - Labor Resource in customer service documents
Labor Resource, Labour, Service Order, Not Belong to Company, Cost Center, Validity , KBA , SRD-CRM-SEO , Service Orders , How To