- Popup 'No authorization to create task list type N status' when using the App 'Create Routing' and not known why or how to correct
- Routing Authorization error 'No authorization to create task list type N status' despite correct role assigned
- Customizing maintained in the SSCUI 'Define Task List Usage' cannot be used to create a Routing
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental"
- SAP S/4HANA, Cloud Edition 2002 -2005
Reproducing the Issue
- Access the Create Routing App
- Input a Material and plant for which you wish to create a Routing for.
- Navigate to the Header Details tab
- Under section "General Data" , input a usage and overal status .
- Press Enter.
- Popup appears.
A fix where a user will be able to restrict the create/update and delete routings ( of other task list types) to particular task list usage ( SAP delivered or user defined) is tentatively planned for CE2005
'Define Task List Usage' SSCUI , 'C_ROUT' , V_T411 , SAP_BR_PRODN_ENG_DISC , 'Production Engineer - Discrete Manufacturing' , 'Production Supervisor - Discrete Manufacturing' , KBA , PP-BD-RTG , Routing , Problem