You notices that some Tickets have been reopened and when checking the Changes tab, you see user SAP_SMTP_IN is the responsible.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work center.
- Select the Tickets view.
- Open Ticket ID XYZ (XYZ represents the ID of the reopened Ticket).
- Go to the Changes tab.
- You see an entry by SAP_SMTP_IN that among other things has changed Status from Completed to In Process.
The SAP_SMTP_IN is the Technical User responsible for all Email Changes. It can create Tickets from emails sent to Email Channels and reopen Tickets that were completed and received an update from customer, for example.
This is the standard behavior of the system.
If you need this functionality urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use email@example.com or the Partnerfinder.
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of SAP Application Development site , choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea.
SAP Help Portal Document - Manage Tickets.
Email ; Reopen ; Ticket ; Status ; Change ; Complete ; In Process , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To