You observed that you are unable to see some of the managers assigned to the org units.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Organizational Management work center
- Click on Org Structures view
- Select an advanced filter
A possible cause why you are unable to see some of the managers assigned to the org units is that the advanced filter query has a search parameter valid on = DD.MM.YYY defined. It means that the overview list provides all data for the given date DD.MM.YYYY. If the manager assignment to the org units is valid from a later date, it will not show these managers.
For standard query All the system uses search parameter valid on = today's date. Then the overview list will show all managers.
You have the following two options:
- You can use standard query All which uses today's date
- You can remove the search parameter from the advanced query
user specific issue, managers of two org units not shown, when log in with other user manager displayed, , KBA , LOD-LE-OM-OM , Org. Management , Problem