Zero Suppression is not working for Key Figures in Rows or Columns in your reports
- SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Analytics.
- Go to Design reports.
- Search for your Report.
- Open the report and run it.
- Change to "View".
- Click the 3 ... for "Key Figure".
- Click on the General Tab.
- Add Suppression of zeros in either rows or columns.
- You notice that the zeros are not suppressed and still showing in the report.
The "Apply Suppression to Rows" only works, when all Key Figures in the Row are zero; in that case the complete line is hidden.
If only the "Key Figure ABC" is zero, and "Key Figure DEF" is greater than zero, the setting will have no effect.
The same can be said for trying to suppress values in columns. If one of the figures is greater than zero then it will have no effect.
The system is working as designed.
Zero, Zero Suppression, blank, report, key figure, settings , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , Problem