The following behavior occurs in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC):
- SCIM Team API Breaks when Orca Content Namespace changed.
- Assignment status Failed.
- Privileges for SAC system are in failed state. Only privilege/role is assigned correctly.
SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020.5.2
Reproducing the Issue
- In SAC, navigate to Security -> Teams and create a new team "TEAM1" (or any unique name).
- Navigate to System -> Administration -> System Configuration page.
- Click Edit button (pencil icon) and change Content Namespace to anything different (e.g. t.3 or t.TEST2) and Save.
- Return to the teams page and create another new team "TEAM2".
- Using the SCIM API, send requests:
- GET .../api/v1/scim/Groups/
- GET .../api/v1/scim/Groups/TEAM1
- GET .../api/v1/scim/Groups/TEAM2
This issue is currently under investigation by development.
Delete all teams, then create new teams. The API then works 'directly to the team' and then can call a team to see who are it's members.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, , SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, Assignment of privileges and roles failed, Orca, Namespace, SCIM, Assignment status Failed, Privilege assignment failed, Role assignment failed, Identity Management , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Model, Story Design & Visualizations , Problem