The default values delviered by SAP were initially included in your fine-tuning settings but were subsequently removed or changed for your business needs.
If necessary, you can use this screen to restore these values.
SAP Business ByDesign
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Overview.
- Go to the Activity: Charts of Accounts, Financial Reporting Structures, Account Determination.
- Click on Edit Account Determination Groups.
- There is a Restore Defaults button.
- Select the line that you want to restore and click on Restore.
Default Account Determination Group, Restore Defaults , KBA , restore defaults , default account determination group , AP-FMD-EER , Business ByDesign: External Expense Report , Problem