1) In the New Hire Data Review page or Manage Pending Hire page I’m getting an error that i cannot assign Time Off fields if the hire is not complete.
2) Please assign a time recording variant so that all the time off fields have an empty
3) Please assign a holiday calendar so that all the time off fields have an entry
4) Please assign a work schedule so that all the time of fields have an entry
5) Sorry, you can not assign time of fields if the hire is not complete
Success-factors Onboarding 2.O
Use of Time Off related fields in mapping tool
We want to be transparent with the below known issue which is affecting the implementation.
Below is the Complete Error Message
In order to fix this issue first you need to follow below configuration change.
1) Do not map over any Time related data from Recruiting.
2) Time relevant field should be hidden on New Hire Data Review page using RBP Permissions.
Note: Do not capture Time Information in Onboarding instead time information will be collected during MPH
Follow the below steps to hide permission from RBP.
A) Go to View Permission and search the HM User who is carrying New Hire Data Review steps.
B) In the View Permission, Check for the the Time Profile and note the Role granting this access to user.
C) Go to Manage Permission Role and Open the Role. (Only for Hiring Manager Role)
D) Under the User Permission-> Employee Central Effective Dates Entities-> Remove the Permission for Time Profile Fields
Refer the attached video for the RBP changes need to be done and also on Time Data which displays in New Hire Data review.
Once you have done the above checking and RBP setting changes, Please raise a support ticket (LOD-SF-OBX-EC) to run the script from back end. Provide below details in support ticket.
Provide Reference KBA 2901142
Support User Access
@Support Engineers: Check for the Internal Note
Time off fields, ONB 2.0, Mapping , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-EC , Integration EC - MPH, Hire , Problem