Recruiting users cannot see the custom help text configured for candidate profile fields, even though they have write permissions for those fields.
However, candidates can see the custom help text for these fields.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Add some custom help text to a candidate profile field, as shown in the following KBA: 2103982 - "Manage Recruiting Custom Help Text".
- Create or edit a candidate profile as a recruiter
- Notice that the custom help text does not show
- Create or edit a candidate profile as a candidate
- Notice that the customer help text now shows correctly
If you would like to see this functionality enhanced for recruiting users to see the help text, please consider creating an enhancement request to our Product Management Team, as shown in the following KBA: 2090228 - "How to Submit Enhancement Requests for SAP SuccessFactors Products"
KBA 2103982 - "Manage Recruiting Custom Help Text"
candidate profile, helptext, information, description, field, info, operator, see, view , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , Problem