When attempting to delete an individual customer with status In Preparation, an error occurs.
Error: Action Destroy not permitted.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Data Protection and Privacy work center
- Click on Personal Data Removal view
- Select All Private Accounts
- Filter for the account and select it
- Note: Status is in Preparation
- Click on Remove Data
- Click on Delete
- Click on Yes
- Click on Common Task view
- Click on Administer Data Removal Runs
- Select the relevant run ID
- Click on Schedule
- Select Start Immediately
- Click on Save and Close
Data Destroy was supposed to remove regular non-marketing lead business partners.These business partners are activated via determination when created on the regular channels. It is rather the exception to have non-marketing lead business partners with status In Preparation. For that reason, Action Destroy didn't allow a precondition status of In Preparation.
The solution is to set the status to obsolete before scheduling the removal run.
delete individual customer, in preparation status, error, action destroy not permitted, application log ID, , KBA , LOD-LE-BP-BP , Business Partner , AP-RC-ILM , ByD,C4C,Travel: Information Lifecycle Management , Problem