You are working on the Live Activity Center and after searching for a Contract Account, you cannot check the confirmation box.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Select the Service work center.
- Go to the Live Activity Center.
- Search for Account ID 123 (123 represents the ID of the Account).
- Select it on the left pane.
- See that the Confirm Contract Account checkbox is not clickable on the right pane.
The Confirm Contract Account is only enabled when a call is received on the Live Activity and the Customer is selected.
This is the expected system behavior.
If you need this functionality urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use email@example.com or the Partnerfinder
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of SAP Application Development site , choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea.
Utilities ; Industries ; CTI ; Contact Center ; Call ; Live Activity ; ERP ; S4 ; Integration , KBA , LOD-CRM-LA , Live Activity , LOD-CRM-IND-UTL , Utilities , How To