User is not able to find "DRTM inactive candidate purge" option in Data Retention Management.
In Data Retention Management dropdown menu items are missing.
All of the DRTM purge options are missing in Data Retention Management dropdown menu list.
How do I add missing dropdown menu items in Data Retention Management dropdown list.
SuccessFactors Onboarding 2.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Log into your instance
- Go to Admin Center and search for Data Retention Management
- Click Create New Purge Request
- Select a purge request type: in the dropdown menu
- Check if you can see DRTM menu items.
- If you are not seeing different DRTM purge options in the dropdown menu, items you do not have the right permission set in RBP.
- In "Manage Permission Role", go to the role and check the permission settings.
- Select Manage Data Purge and make sure you have following 2 permission options selected.
- Create DRTM Data Purge Request
- Manage and Approve DRTM Data Purge Request
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
ONB 2.0, ONB, Succcess Factors, OBD , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-ACC , Accessibility , Problem
|Manage Data Purge Permission.png|