You configured your B2B Channel in Cloud for Customer system, however, tickets are not getting created when sending e-mails to the defined address.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Administrator work center.
- Navigate to Service and Social work center view.
- Click e-mail Address.
- Select the B2B address.
- Click Edit.
- Confirm that all details are maintained accordingly.
- Send an e-mail to the defined B2B address.
- See that tickets do not get created.
The question Do you want to support e-mail channels for corporate accounts? is not scoped the system business configuration.
To scope the question, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to Business Configuration work center.
- Navigate to Implementation Projects work center view.
- Select the company project.
- Click Edit Project Scope.
- Navigate to step 4 - Questions.
- Expand the scoping element Service.
- Expand the scoping element Customer Care inside Service.
- Select the scoping element Service Request Management.
- Look for the section E-Mail Options for B2B Scenario in Service Cloud.
- Scope the question Do you want to support e-mail channels for corporate accounts?
Once this quesiton is scoped, the new incoming e-mails should be converted to tickets.
B2B; E-mail; Inbound; Service; Ticket; Service Request; Scoping; Business Configuration; C4C; , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To