Trying to make anonymize="true" field "ethnicity" in Application template via Manage Recruiting Templates the error appears:
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
1. access: Admin Centre > Manage Templates>Recruiting Management
2. click on "Job Application" and select your template
3. select "fields defines" and go to "ethnicity"
4. make the field as anonymized true and save
5. if you try to publish the template you get:
If you need to keep the information about ethnicity for reporting propose, the only alternative will be to use a different custom field for that scope.
ethnicity, ssn, anonymized , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , Problem