Some of the user will have the requirement to assign Manager Review Step in ONB 2.0 to Responsible Groups in Onboarding and Offboarding Process
Successfactors Onboarding 2.0
Reproducing the Issue
Initiate the ONB form RCM.External ATS, check if the Activity assigned to Responsible Group
First step is to create the Responsible Groups-> A responsible group can be defined as a distribution list consisting of people responsible for accomplishing an assigned task
2) Under Responsible Groups, click New Group.
If you have existing responsibile groups, you can also edit or delete them.3.
3) Enter a group ID and Group Name.4.
4) To create translated versions of the group name, click (Translations).5.
5) Add participants to the responsible group by:
Role: Select a role from the dropdown to add all the users belonging to the selected role.
User: Search and add individual users to the group.
Dynamic Group: Select a dynamic group from the dropdown. To create a dynamic group, click Create New Group.
2)In the Tools Search field, enter Configure Business Rules. Access the tool by clicking on the search result.
The Business Rules Admin page is opened where all the business rules created in the system are visible.3.
3) To create a new business rule, click (Create New Rule) .4.
4) Select the Assign Responsibility Group for New Hire Data Review scenario available under Onboarding 2.0 category.5.
5) As per business rule requirements, enter a value for Rule Name, Rule ID, and select a Start Date. Also, select the Process Type based on whether you are using this rule for Onboarding or Offboarding.
The Rule ID automatically picks up the value entered in the Rule Name. However, it can be changed.6.
6) Define the business rule by setting up conditions as required.7.
7) Click Save
ONB 2.0, Responsible Groups, Hiring Manager Review check , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-DG , Generation of Documents using PFS , How To