You expect to have the steps 071 and 072 maintained in Pricing Procedure of the Configure Price Startegy activity available in the Item Level of a Sales Document.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customer Invoicing work center.
- Go to the New Manual Invoice common task.
- Add the Account ABC (ABC represents the Account ID).
- Add the Product XYZ (XYZ represents the Product ID).
- Navigate to the Pricing tab.
- In the Item Level, click on Add Row button.
- You expect to see the fields maintained for Steps 071 and 072 available.
However, they are not available.
There's a scoping question "Do you want additional surcharges at document level?", once this is scoped for "Yes", you will have five additional lines for Surcharges.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Overview view.
- Search for the activity Configure Price Strategy.
- Select Pricing Procedure.
- You will be able to check the steps 071, 072, 073, 074, 076.
These Surcharges are Header Level Price Components and, therefore, making their Item Display option as "Yes" won't allow you to manually add them at Item Level.
Item Display option as "Yes" means that once you have them at the Header level, you can see their distribution across the items.
If you set the Header Display option of these components to "Yes", you can add them to the Header Level and if the Item Display option is also "Yes" you can see the distribution on the items.
This is the expected behavior.
In case you need the Price Components on Item Level, the Step 014 (Item Level Surcharge) of Pricing Procedure of Configure Price Strategy can be used in this way.
Surcharge, Item Level, Pricing Procedure, Configure Price Strategy; Price Component , KBA , AP-PRC-PC , Calculation , AP-SVO-SO , Service Order , AP-SLO-SO , Sales Order , How To