You cannot see the Sales Quotes or Sales Orders facet on a Contract, despite the facets being marked as visible.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Contracts work centre view.
- Open any contract.
- Enter Adaptation mode.
- You see, that the facet 'Sales Quote' / 'Sales Orders' are marked as visible, but they are not displayed in the UI.
- Sales Contract as well as Sales Quotes/ Orders need to be scoped in the system.
- You are checking a Service contract.
- Make sure that you have the necessary scoping active.
- Open a Sales Contract, instead of a Service Contract.
You can find out easily if a contract is of type sales or service by making the ‘Type’ column visible for the OWL.
You can then filter by type.
Fehler UI-Anpassung, Vertrag, Angebot, gray, grey, Fiori, Adaptation
KBA , LOD-LE-CQP , Customer Quote Processing , AP-RC-UIF , C4C UI Framework , How To