After removing a country from Set Up Job Board Options it is still available to be selected for the country field in Job Requisition.
When selecting countries, states and provinces in Set Up Job Board Options a country that was not selected becomes available for the country field.
SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM) - All versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Admin center > Set Up Job Board Options
- Click "Country/Region and State/Province Values Set up" > Custom Selected
- Click the red X to remove the desired country from the list
- Open any job requisition and check the country field
- The country you removed as part of step 3 is still available to be selected
In order to remove the desired country you will need to remove the country itself and all the state and provincies related to that country from Set Up Job Board Options. If you remove the country but leave at least one state/province the country will still be available to be selected in job requisition page.
2738216 - Country values are missing from the country field on the job requisition details page - Recruiting Management
extra country in job requisition list, , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-SYS , System Performance, Usability, Errors, Security , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , How To